Looking for an exciting career?
Valiant is the leading furnishing and styling solutions company operating throughout Australia. With over 50 years’ experience, our company is well known for the quality, design and innovative nature of our services and the calibre of our employees is crucial to maintain this reputation into the future.
We operate in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane providing furniture rental and styling services for major events, weddings, celebrations, display apartments, relocations, and office projects and for many other purposes.
We are constantly on the lookout for enthusiastic and creative individuals to join our team and occupy positions as event stylists, property stylists, furniture removalists and so on.
As Marketing Executive in a small but growing team, you will be working closely with the Marketing Manager in campaign implementation and collateral creation. This is a very involved position where you will get your hands dirty and will play a key role in the development of the different Valiant brands.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Planning and hands-on implementation of integrated marketing campaigns across digital and print platforms
- Project management of campaign timelines
- Delivering post campaign reports, including data analysis and insights around marketing campaign performance.
- Managing the creation of sales and marketing collateral for wide range of verticals.
- Liaising with internal creatives, external agency partners, and printers to ensure the delivery of campaigns on time and within budget
- Social media management
- Copy writing and editing
- Contributing to the improvement of marketing strategies
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in ensuring brand integrity across all materials
- Sharing in completing marketing admin tasks with the team
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative & supportive environment
- Opportunity for growth within the team
- Close proximity to The Grounds and other cool cafés and restaurants
- Onsite parking
- Close to public transport
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years in marketing, public relations, or advertising with a digital marketing background
- Successful end-to-end delivery of integrated digital marketing campaigns
- A good understanding of SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics
- Experience with social media management
- Experience in content writing and creation across different platforms
- Hands-on experience with a social media management tool , a website CMS, and an email marketing platform is a big plus.
- Has successfully worked with creatives, internal stakeholders, and other marketing team partners– graphic designers, photographers, programmers, SEO specialists, print suppliers, etc.
- Basic graphic skills are plus
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or another related discipline is a plus
- Have strong project management skills
- Have a growth mindset and are a fast learner
- Work well within team environment and are also a self-starter
- Are organised and detail-oriented
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills
- Have the ability to switch between brands
- Having interest in events, furniture design, and home interiors is great for this role
Our dedicated employees have and will continue to be pinnacle in our success. If you think you are a fit for the role please apply by clicking this link and apply via SEEK.com.